Basic Jewellery course
Basic jewellery course
Whether you are seeking a career in the jewelry industry or a hobbyist looking to develop new skills, there is no better place to learn than right in the heart of the kilkenny countryside with IMB Design studio
Basic Jewellery Making
A basic course of study in jewellery making, ideal for the beginner/hobbyist or intermediate craftsperson. Students are taught in a small group(4). Materials are provided except precious metals/stones...where an optional & are available to purchase...usually from €20-€60
Tucked away in the heart of the beautiful coutryside ofTullaroan Kilkenny, the facilities are expertly equipped and students work at individual benches. This is also a working studio where the designer/maker is working on real projects & dealing with clients,which in turn offers a very hands on approach with the knowledge gained & experienced on a daily basis in the jewellery trade. Our equipment includes pendant motor, polishing machines, soldering stations, stone setting equipment and cleaning machinery. The space is friendly & welcoming & the aim is to make it as fun & interactive as possible!
Once a week for 5 weeks. Each class is 2.5 hours long. The course offers two sections to choose from: Mondays or Saturdays.
Monday: 2-4.30 p.m. or 6.30-9 p.m.
Saturdays: 10 a.m.-12.30 p.m.
Basic Jewellery Making
Sawing | Filing | Sanding | Polishing/buffing | Soldering | Bezel setting
The minimum age to attend is sixteen. All 16/17 year olds must be accompanied by a paying adult.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
Terms and Conditions
Your booking fee secures your place – we cannot reserve places without payment.
In order to cancel a booking, you must inform us by email at email@example.com
Your cancellation must be confirmed as received by us on or before the relevant dates, as set out below.
- If your email request is received more than 30 days before the event is due to begin, you will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid.
- If your email request is received within the 30 day period before the event, you will not be entitled to a refund for your place.
- Cancellations requested after the course has started will not be considered.
- Requests to attend an alternative course should be requested by email at least 14 days before the course start date.Requests after 14 days may not be accommadated.
- If you fail to attend a course, event or class, no refund will be given, and no transfer request will be accepted.